Why use a Master Plumber?
The Master Plumbers Association recognises the vital role plumbing plays in developing and maintaining public health and ensuring the environmental sustainability of our communities.
Their large membership represents a powerful and reputable group in the industry of various plumbing, business and environmental recommendations.
Newman Plumbing understands the frustration of incompetent plumbing. We pride ourselves on great service and an open communication with our valued Melbourne customers. We strive to produce results that exceeds your expectations.
As a member of Master Plumbers, we hold qualities you can appreciate. These are our code of conduct:
Our Promise to You
At Newman Plumbing we constantly strive to provide you with a personalised, professional and fully guaranteed solution to any plumbing problem you may face.
When you entrust Newman Plumbing to carry out your plumbing project, service, maintenance or repair, not only do we guarantee our work, we also guarantee to arrive within an agreed time frame.
We realise that your time is precious too, so naturally, to be kept waiting for a tradesman to arrive can cause you considerable inconvenience. However, we can sometimes be delayed by matters outside our control.
If this happens, to avoid inconvenience to you, and to maintain our guarantee, we will communicate with you and advise you of any potential changes or delays so that the time frame can be altered with your consent.
Master Plumber Code of Ethics
The Master Plumbers’ and Mechanical Services Association of Australia has approved this Code of Ethics as a means of encouraging the highest standards of business conduct from its member organisations.
It is issued so that the Association and its members may strive together to improve the Plumbing and Mechanical Services Industry and develop those personal and business attributes which are the basis of all good trading relations. In all matters relating to the interpretation of this Code a member shall recognise the authority of the Association and its Constitution.
- A member shall protect the health and well-being of the community, as it is impacted by the sectors of the Plumbing and Mechanical Services industry, to the best of the member’s ability.
- A member shall work to raise the living standards of the community.
- A member shall endeavour, where practicable, to promote the principles and objectives of this Code.
- A member shall apply fair treatment, courtesy, reasonable and honest conduct in the efficient operation of its business, its dealings with the Association and with other member organisations.
- A member shall observe the highest standards of honesty in all of its transactions. It shall avoid the use of false titles, ambiguous statements and misleading claims in all advertising.
- A member shall endeavour to engage in friendly co-operation with other members.
- A member shall observe the laws of the Commonwealth and the States, particularly with respect to Trade Practices and Fair Trading legislation.
- A member shall not cancel a contract undertaken in good faith without good reason and sufficient cause.
- A member shall not knowingly sign any relevant documents as a licensed practitioner on behalf of an unlicensed person, to enable that person to carry out work in the Plumbing and Mechanical Services industry.
- A member shall endeavour to protect the public and the Plumbing and Mechanical Services industry against the lack of skilled tradespersons.
- A member shall endeavour to employ and train apprentices where practicable.
- A member shall not knowingly pay or provide a secret commission, discount or rebate in order to gain advantage over another member.
- A member shall at all times work to preserve harmonious employer-employee relationships both within its own business and throughout the Plumbing and Mechanical Services industry.
- A member shall engage where practicable in ongoing personal or professional skill development to maintain industry currency.
You can rely on our team of Master Plumbers to deliver excellent customer service.
Contact the Plumber on Call 0418 328 767.