We understand that COVID-19 continues to impact on all of our customers, so we’ve created this information page to ensure our customers of our best plumbing practices, hygiene protocol and social distance to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We can all work together to provide plumbing solutions for our customers and the community.
The health and well-being of both plumber and our customers is paramount.
All other urgent plumbing issues around the home still need to be attended to.
Payments can be made with our contactless eftpos machine while on site or over the phone.
Plumbing is an Essential Service
A video from the Master Plumbers Association to members illustrates the need and commitment by the plumbing industry to continue to provide a safe and healthy environment for all.
Master Plumbers considers critical repairs for plumbing services at residential premises to include:
- Burst water service
- Hot water service (HWS) repairs/replacement
- Blocked sewer drains
- Stormwater drains, repairs/replacement where that damage left unattended could cause further damage to the building/ occupants
- Repairs/replacement of damaged sanitary fixture, including cisterns/flushing devices
- Replacement/repairs/servicing of gas appliances (restricted to HWS, domestic heating appliances, cooking appliances)
- Service/testing of backflow devices (as required)
- Repairs to roofing or roof drainage systems with the immediate potential to cause significant further damage or create a safety or health risk
- Other critical repairs where demonstrably required for emergency or safety